About Me


Press & Media Pack








HANNAH WOOD
~

Hello all, I am Hannah aka “Precious Little Worlds” is the creator and writer of the lovely friendly unique blog Precious Little Worlds that is a UK Parenting & Lifestyle Blog.

She loves the social media of getting informative information across to other parents in need of a helping hand, Hannah has been blogging for 7 year now and enjoys the challenges it brings .

Regular features on the blog include; reviews, competitions , helping other sites and brands promote their products.
Parenting/Lifestyle Blogger 

Our blog has the passion & drive that your business is looking for and we can work together to bring your brand / products in to the social media World. Having a Diploma in Photography you will be in safe hands and assured work that is done is to a high standard, we bring reviews to life that make people stop and say "wow"

Precious Little Worlds is a very honest blog so you will know you are getting the full honest posts that can help both us and your brand out.


Categories....


Health & Fitness /Parenting /Medical /Social Media /Shopping /Fashion /Music Toys /Lifestyle /Food /Beauty /Music /Photography /Competitions /Offer & deals / Household / Technology



Looking forward to collaborating with you ,all the best Hannah





 Social media lover and scared of spiders .






**November 2016 stats**

Klout - 66

Tots100 -

 Blog - 18,000 per month 

Facebook Fans: 5,276



Twitter Followers: 8,990

Instagram Followers: 3,219


Pinterest Followers: 2,602


I am a huge coffee fan to get me motivated for the mornings. Devoted to Health & Fitness Women! due to starting my personal fitness journey that I started in January 2017.




Love my beauty items such as molton brown ,elemis ,liz earl .  







BRANDS AND COMPANIES WE WORK WITH


Bandai UK
Cow & Gate
Funky Giraffe Bibs
Karcher- Mumsnet Bloggers
KidKraft
Loubilou
Lovably Me
Plum Products
Shoplet UK
BabyDino
Cake Angels
Vertbaudet
MumKind
Abbey Home Media
IWOOT.COM
Spoilt Rotten Gifts
Love 2 read books
Carte Noire Coffee
Oxo Tot
TASSIMO
Cre8ive Kidz
Junior Scholars
Little Dish
Damart Clothing
Easybelts
Penwizard
Ella's kitchen
The Protein Bakery
Arden & Amici Food Range
Bibisili Bibs
Cable & Cotton (home)
Safety 1st
Teeny Beanies
Noroclear Hygiene
Water Wipes
Drayton Manor
Degustabox
Create Cosmetics 
Avere Cosmetics
Office Pantry
Bonapiel BeautyRefresh Skin Therapy
Keshima Beauty
Serenata Flowers
SimpliFine
Forma HouseBabyworld.co.uk +lots more


A huge Photography fan my Nikon comes along with me all the time and would love to advance into been a Photographer, some of the picture I have captured.



Gigs - I have taken Photography for Warehouse 23 on the rock band Young Guns!



  









I live with my Husband Jonathan and we have two kids together,



My first is Millie-
born 10 weeks early and she has just celebrated her 7th birthday in March 2017

My second little munchkin is the Alfie dude he is 5 years and a cheeky little monkey always has a smile on his face .



  
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE FOR REVIEWS, PR .



Precious Little Worlds is a personal blog & is written plus edited by me Hannah Wood (Staveley )

I do also buy a lot of products myself and review them as well as receiving free products only for use on my own family in exchange for my honest own & genuine opinions .

I do welcome PR approaches that are relevant to my blog & always happy to help promote sites & products for you for free in exchange for our full honest opinion .

If you would like to opt for any sponsored posts please indicate this

Please get in touch - would love to have you on board Precious Little Worlds blog.