The Big 30






The Big


Well the day came on the 5th of March for my big 30th birthday I woke up to a lovely homemade breakfast from my loving partner Jonathan and my amazing daughter Millie and my cheeky monkey son Alfie.

Me at 30 .











My pressize from jonny was a extra add on zoom lens for my Nikon D3100 that jonny also lovingly got me and I have to say I’m well impressed with the Nikon.

 
I felt so bombarded by shop you go into offering photo shoots for silly prices then you feel so guilty if you did not buy anything from them plus it’s also one of my hobbies is  phototherapy so this just was the perfect gift for me J .

Product description / spec-

The Nikon D3100 features Nikon's enhanced Guide Mode giving you step-by-step instructions of how to change the camera settings and ultimately guiding you to becoming a better photographer.

The D3100 also features HDMI CEC connection to enable easy playback of photos and videos on your HD Television.

Camera model number D3100 DSLR with 18-55 VR lens

•14.2 megapixels.

Features:

•3inch LCD screen with Live View.

•11 focus points in the viewfinder.

• ISO range from 100 to 3200.

•Shutter speed of 1/4000 to 30 sec.

•JPEG and NEF (RAW) file format.

•Continuous shooting up to 3 frames per second (JPEG).

•Continuous shooting up to 3 frames per second (RAW).

•9 scene modes.

•Full auto and manual settings.

•Built-in flash.

•Hot shoe for additional flash.

•1080p video capture with sound.

•PictBridge compatible.

•Nikon F Mount lens mount - .

•Rechargeable battery.

•Includes eyecup and shoulder strap.

•Weight 455g.

•Size H124, W95, D74.5cm.

Lens model: AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR

•Focal length of 18-55mm.

•Aperture f/3.5-5.6.

•Image stabilisation.

•Silent wave motor.

•52mm filter.

•Zoom lens.

•Includes .

•Weight 265g.

And I know it can be a bit pricey but its well worth it .

 
harrogate
 

We both agredd that it would be nice to go to harrogate as we have not been in a long time and fanced a change ,weather was not that good but it did not dappenour spiriets.

The drive took about 45 minutes – 1 hour, it was so nice to get out with just jonny and me I think we take for granted sometimes that its so nice to hold hands and have time out from the kids I have found this out that it is so inportant each month to have time out for youeselfs otherwise I belive it can get alittle stresful if you don’t .

One of my favoruit places for Tapas is La Tasca-

www.latasca.com/    website.

Its speciality tapas restaurants bring an authentic, vibrant taste of Spain to the UK .

I am a vegitraina and I have found lots still of exciting new veggie dishes to try, my best dish I love has to be patas bravas with cheese .

This is Fried potato dish, with spicy tomato sauce. And you can add cheese aswell as a xtra . I have also found a new dish that is so yummy called HUEVOS CABREAOS that is  a  Amazing Spanish take on egg and chips,also I love the MONTADITO 'LA – bread Topped with garlic, Catalan sauce, rustica tomatoes and goat's cheese.

I find the asmaspher so nice and the service is just right sometimes it can get alittle busy on weekends and cant be waiting for seats but apart from that its very nice and well worth a visit, and they do cater for kids .

If you would like to look at the full menue its http://www.latasca.com/menus/

Also avalbie is the La tasca Loyalty Card I think its well work it all the best thing is the card is free plus

The Benefits:

Keep up to date on latest rewards

20% off food from the main menu & a monthly treat

Get member only offers & incentives.

After that scrummy meal we took alook round the town they had a few new

places I never knew they had a JoJo Maman Bébé 


 

they have Beautiful Maternity Wear, Baby Clothing, Nursery, Gifts & Toys.

Very nice shop to visit they do have some very good items I did almost get some for Alfie .


 
Love this .

 








Well time was getting on we looked at a few more shops then headed back to the car but we did have time to nip into Costa Coffee J then back to my mums to pick up the kiddies and I did miss them.
















Got back home a lite my 30th birthday cake.cake from Asda.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What could be getter then sitting down with a cup of tea and a piece of bday cake .