Review for TheBabyWebsite.com on B-Sensible


Review for TheBabyWebsite.com  on B-Sensible

 
I was chosen to review B-Sensible breathable & waterproofe fitted sheet + protector for my 9 month old son Alfie on his cotbed
I will first tell you a little about B-Sensible-

B.sensible is an innovative range of beautifully soft, breathable, waterproof bedding babies, toddlers & grownups. It’s the first 2 in 1 fitted sheet and protector that acts like a second skin and is as soft as silk and as cool as linen. Recommended particularly for babies and children with sensitive skin, B.sensible is water proof, breathable and comes in a selection of sizes from Moses Baskets upwards. As it’s both a fitted sheet and protector you won’t need to use another mattress protector alongside it.

My first impression when the item arrived was one of joy & to see the fitted cot bed sheet+ protector  in a well pocented plastic cover bag with handle, very nice if receiving as a gift .
On the back of it has all the information you need to know about your item as show on this picture below -
 

I opened the bag to find a lovely soft to touch sheet, I was so excited to test this I went straight away upstairs to put on my sons cot bed .

All ready for Alfie.
Alfie all snuggly.
What I love about this sheet is its waterproof , breathable , also the innovative fibra tencel that absorbs moisture naturally plus my family all have skin irritations and this is hypo-allergenic which is fab.
 
 
The next morning I found my son was all wet and his night time babygrow was but amazingly the sheet was not J .
I have now been using the sheet for a good few weeks now and wound recommend to friends and family. I am considering buying one for our room as you can also get adult sizes; I also have eczema plus a lot of allergic reactions to products so this is sure one for me to also try .