Support Earthday


Support EarthdayatWW by spreading the word to help the environment and #Win some fab Wonderworld prizes!
Find out how: http://wp.me/p3a8D2-Rl


The Toadstool have a great competition on at the minute in aid of world earth day, so I got my thinking cap on to see what Millie and I could do to help and I came up with Homemade Earth Crayons .

You will need-
muffin tin or tray  
                                blue & green & yellow crayons 
   oven            
 
1.         take the paper off your crayons and break them up into small pieces.         
 
2. arrange crayon pieces in the tray, try to make sure you place the colours to next to different colours ,try not to fill right upto the top.
 
3. have your oven on about 250º to  300º degrees until they have fully melted ,round about 20 mins .
 
4. let completely cool on the top of your work surface for about 15 minutes then place in fridge for 15 minutes. Then pop your earth crayon out and turn over and your done :)