Baby Show NEC 2013

Well the day came that I have been waiting for ekkkk the day of the baby show at the NEC in Birmingham.
 
We took the kids to my mum & dads as we have taken our daughter before , for us it was a nightmare could not get anything done that we wanted to look at so no kids this time.
 
Set off on the Saturday morning took about 2 hours as traffic was very heavy getting closer to the NEC.
We made it after a long drive :) Did not have to wait long in the quine as we had free tickets to the show thank you to @MyMo   -  http://www.mymostore.co.uk/ 

 
First Stand was @Cosatto
I have always wanted a Cosatto pram -  Stand K5 Very helpful staff they even had a competition to win some goodies .
Cosatto have just got the which best buy for there amazing Giggle travel system .
 
 
MAM UK always have there fab free Mam bottle if you download & print off your voucher.
 
WaterWipes -  DermaH20 WaterWipes are revolutionary new baby wipes, unlike any other on the market. Preservative-free, they are kind to your baby’s skin and help avoid nappy rash.
 
I was so happy when I found Water Wipes stand as I have been after some new baby wipes as I found the brand that I had been using was making my kids have a lot of rashes . Have to say I did get a box and I'm happy with them .

Made for Mums ... Prima Baby Goody Bags on offer at the NEC - just £2! .
Inside the bag you'll find a pouch of Hipp Organic baby food, a pack of PregnaPure Pregnancy & New mum vitamins, a pack of Metanium nappy cream, a toy from Kiddicare, a sample of Infacare bubble bath for baby, wipes and nappies from Aldi, vitamins from Vitabiotics, and a copy of both May and June issues of Prima Baby magazine! Phew! That's upto £25 worth of goodies for just £2.
 

FREE Fairy Non Bio Tablets at The Baby Show .
 
 
Pacific Baby
  years +. Our bottles are a great choice for any family outing!The Company's first product launch is a line of thermal baby bottles designed for moms & dads on-the-go. Our bottles are produced to the highest safety and quality standards, and offer consumers numerous advantages. Keeping temperature for from 6 to 10 hours (depending on bottle size), you can feed your little ones warm or cold fluids in any weather. Our stainless steel, vacuum sealed bottles are BPA, PVC and Phthalate-free, and easily convert to sip cups and children's drink bottles, offering parents an environmentally-friendly product life span of 5.
 
Halos and Horns
Halos N Horns is a range of gorgeous fruity smelling fun kids bath time products. No SLS or parabens make it mild and gentle.
Show prices £2 each, and bundled products - 3 for £4 and 4 for £5.
 





For the first time ever at the baby show-

I did take up some fab offers from them & got lots of nappies to stock up on .
Also nice they put in a few freebies for me to try .
 
Merrygoround
 Quality Designer, Fairtrade, orgainc and Bamboo Babywear and Toddler Clothing, Accessories, Washable nappies and Gifts from around the world.




















4 pk Bright Bots Trainer pants for just £15.00.
 

Mamas & Papas
Had - Come and see us at the Baby Planet stand and take home a goody bag, with our new Mamas & Papas magazine inside and a free £5 gift card, plus lots more! also win a pram .
 
My Carry Potty
 
Had a very good selection of their potty's I did get one show price of £20 with a book & reward chart .
I had a amazing time I could go on all day telling you about all the stands and products about but sadly I cant  will leave you with this pic I took when I got home :)
All spent up :)