Baby show time :)

 
 
 
Well it's that time again for the baby show 2013 at the NEC in Birmingham today Friday-Sunday.
Very excited I will be going on the Saturday unfortunately I could not go last year as I was going into premature labour again so this time I get to go yay :)

Brands from the list below & more.


I will be bringing you the latest info from the baby show ,if that's if I have
reception on my mob & lots of pictures over the day .



The Baby Show Birmingham NEC
The Baby Show Birmingham NEC
The Baby Show Birmingham NEC
The Baby Show Birmingham NEC
The Baby Show Birmingham NEC
The Baby Show Birmingham NECThe Baby Show Birmingham NEC
The Baby Show Birmingham NEC
The Baby Show Birmingham NECThe Baby Show Birmingham NEC
The Baby Show Birmingham NECThe Baby Show Birmingham NEC
The Baby Show Birmingham NECThe Baby Show Birmingham NEC