FREE MyFamilyPack!

 
My family club had a fab offer on a few weeks back for a free gift -

Pre-register now for your FREE MyFamilyPack! It's packed full of free family treats - but only 1,500 packs are available, so enter your details ASAP to make sure you get one!

Mine came today and I was very happy see the goodies me & my family got .


x1 Antibacerial hand spray - perfect to fit into your hand bag or changing bags .
x1 Family Club key coin for supermarket trolley
x1 Balance me - hydrating rose otto & shea butter lip salve
Pack of jelly bellys
Glowing mama caffeine-free herbal tea
A few samples of Gin Gins super strength ginger candy
Family Club re suable carry bag

Plus a few leaflets for money saying ideas .


All very worth it as all I had to do is fill out my name & address on the family club website , a big thank you :)

www.myfamilyclub.co.uk/