They say Diamonds are a girls best friend ??

They say Diamonds are a girls best friend -
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                            well in my case its Coffee.








                                    Since having two kids I seem to be more & more standing over coffee machines each morning especial on the days I look after my two munchkins .

Ohhhh yes my partner got me a tassimo a must for all Costa Coffee lovers like me .

I'm not into all a the gadgets & buttons when I comes to coffee I want to make it so simple and easy and I have found from using my tassimo each day its so more easy plus with the convenience of just a simple button to press .

You do have to buy the coffee T DISCs but if you register your machine at https://www.tassimo.co.uk/‎ site you get £20 to spend .

They do have so many you can choose from and not just coffee


1.Prepare Tassimo Coffee Maker for use by following the instructions included with the machine
 
2.Fill cold water container in the back of the machine and turn on machine by pressing the on/off button. Wait for the heating light to appear

3.Place a standard sized coffee cup in the cup stand. Adjust if necessary so that the rim is closest to the brewing spout

4.Select your choice of T-Disk and position in the T-Disk holder. Clamp down on the brewing mechanism until it shuts and clicks.

5.Press the on/off button again, once the "auto" light has turned on. Brewing will start automatically, and during this five-minute process, the "manual" light will light up, giving you the chance to customise your drink as you wish. Once it's done brewing and filling, the light will return to the "heating" stage.

And the result -