I got my icandy peach blossom after 4 months wait at my local nursery land.
What does it do -
 The iCandy peach blossom and twin offer parents outstanding flexibility when it comes to a double mode of transport. Still maintaining the modern sleek curves, stunning fabrics and simplistic styling, this revolutionary new pushchair caters for all. The blossom is for parents who have a toddler and a new born and the twin, well, it just speaks for itself... You can even take the option of upgrading your iCandy peach from a single mode to a double mode saving you the expense of an all new twin product.

All the features remain the same as the iCandy peach from the easy one hand fold to the smooth manoeuvrability. Uniquely, the peach blossom and the peach twin can be used in single pushchair mode. The flexibility far outweighs most existing double modes, particularly the option of having your new born baby facing you in the infant carrier car seat whilst your inquisitive toddler absorbs the wonderful world facing forward.

Blossoming with your family...
 
Alfie in the icandy using it as a single pram.
 
Fist of all the ease of putting the icandy together - I must admit my partner helped me with this one as I could not concentrate a lot as I was too excited over my peach :)
 
Instructions to set up as provided in the manual - .
 


 
 
My icandy peach blossom is now up for sale did not even get to use the second seat its all new with tags still on .