Home Bargains Competiton

http://www.homebargains.co.uk


Over on https://www.facebook.com/homebargains they run a competition to win £100 Worth of Shopping for your local home bargains store as you may know me & my partner do enter competitions as well .

My partner Jonathan Wood had like home bargains facebook page & like plus shared the status of the comp round July this year and a week later he found in his messages in others a message saying congratulation you have won £100 to spend at home bargains .  We both could not get over and was so happy as it would come in handy .

The problem I am trying to get at is I am fed up of people moaning on its fake each week and is some shocking stuff people and writing on the home bargain wall to people and especially if they do not win , its time people get a grip and grow up its so not fair on this company who are giving people the chance to win you don't have to do it . I do know as a blogger there are fake competitions around but I know first hand this is not so to all the people who moan on the page just don't enter its that simple .

My Jonny & my daughter Millie who was born 10 weeks early and is disabled with hydrocephalus , so chuffed and big thank you to +Home Bargains  it has helped our little family out .