The 2014 MAD Blog Awards



I am very happy and excited to say that Precious Little Worlds have been nominated for The 2014 MAD Blog Awards.

Our 2014 awards are open for nominations!


Now in its fifth year, the MAD Blog Awards are the UK’s biggest and brightest awards for Mum and Dad bloggers.
From babies to business, UK parent bloggers write about it all – and the MAD Blog Awards is the perfect opportunity to celebrate the very best of those blogs.
Each Spring, we invite blog readers to share their favourite blogs with us in our open nominations. This year we have stacks of award categories designed to reflect the diversity and brilliance of British parent blogs, from Best Food and Best Pregnancy to Best Writer and Best Photography.
Thousands of blogs are nominated, but just five bloggers from each category will make the finals, and will attend a gala awards ceremony in London in September 2014, where the winners of the 2014 MAD Blog Awards will be revealed.
The MAD Blog Awards are organised by Flea Enterprises Ltd, which publishes the Tots100 and Foodies100 blogging communities, and organises Blog Summit, a range of free blogging conferences for UK bloggers.


Please pop over to http://www.the-mads.com/vote/ and nominate Precious Little Worlds - http://preciouslittleworlds.blogspot.com

I have been blogging from round a year now the main aim is to help others in similar situations so that you don't feel alone because I know how it is from my personal experiences, but also help parents make better buying decisions so they don't waste loads of money on items that might not be right for them.

To tell you my life changing story's including battling with depression, which was the hardest blog post I have even done.

Bringing awareness of premature births.

Competitions run every month 90% of Precious Little Worlds blog & page comps bought by myself and which I pay postage there are not many who can say that and I am very proud of this as I love to put a smile on peoples faces.

Lots of fantastic reviews getting to know each and every item step by step.

Children's arts & crafts ideas plus much more.

If you would like to nominate my blog I would be so grateful for this all the best and wishes Hannah @ precious little worlds.