Happy 31st Birthday



Well, it was my 31st birthday on Wednesday the 5th of march, I was at work but did have a very nice day thank you to a good friend I work with. She got me some thorntons chocolate hmmmmmm yep, we have some with a nice hot coffee.

After a long hard day I got home for even more goodies :)

                          Ohhhh yes a huge piece of scrummy birthday cake!


                                 My lush birthday flowers from my kids.


And yes yes ohhh boy big yes , did you think I am happy with this by any chance lol my Fall Out Boy tickets.



Very excited about this one a big thank you to my hubby to be Jonathan for this ekkkkkkkk.

Also got lots of gift vouchers from my mum & dad plus granddad and others, and for the first time in ages I treated myself to some Elemis goodies from Debenhams. I ended up getting Elemis- Lime and ginger salt glow 410g-Invigorating sea salt, combined with an exotic trio of nourishing oils infused with stimulating ginger and lime exfoliates and tones the body, boosting metabolism.   

Revitalise-me shower gel 200ml that Awaken your senses with this uplifting shower gel, containing mango to condition and powerful essential oils of thyme, basil, neroli, mandarin and lime to revitalise.

Cellutox active Body oil 100ml-  The body busting synergy of seabuckthorn, sea fennel, lemon, and juniper essential oils is the perfect body detox.

Also, all items on sale and the big bonus I got some free Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules for a week's supply.

I picked these items as I have been getting fit and on a healthy eating diet, so they work very well with what I am doing.


Thank you so much to everyones birthday wishes.