JOHN FRIEDA® FRIZZ EASE® BzzCampaign

 


So as a BzzAgent I do get some fantastic campaigns to do and this one is sure one of them as I struggle a lot with my hair being so frizzy.

The campaign I have this time is from JOHN FRIEDA on there FRIZZ EASE range.

What do you get in your bzzagent kit!
 
X1 - NEW IMPROVED FORMULAFrizz Ease®Dream Curls™ Shampoo
 
X1-NEW IMPROVED FORMULAFrizz Ease®Dream Curls™ Conditioner
 
X1- NEW!Frizz Ease®Nourishing Oil Elixir
 
X1-NEW!Frizz Ease®Go Curlier™ Heat-Activated Spray
 
 
I do have naturally curly hair, but for a long time I have been fighting a loosing battle with the frizz of my hair, I have tried a lot of products but nothing really seems to work as most of them have just been so sticky and made my hair lank and look weight so when I got the chance to join this campaign it was right up my street.
 
My hair type- is coloured with cosmic black / blue, hair length- long, thick and frizzy.
 
 

This is my crazy hair before

Do like to have different styles, for example straight hair one day and the other straight, but with some curls through it, but for this test on the range I am trying to get as less frizz as I can with my straight hair look.
Today I had a go by washing my hair first with Frizz Ease Dream Curls Shampoo then after using the Frizz Ease Dream Curls Conditioner.

My hair wet after shampoo & conditioner as you can see the natural waves I have, I did like the smell of them plus found it very pleasant and good consistency.
Popped  on my frizz ease heat activated spray with my hair still being wet.
Dried my hair with my hair dryer as I need to with my hair even when my hair was dry I could tell that the frizz was less noticeable.
 
Got my hair strainers on to heat up before using them, I put  1 pump of the nourishing oil into the palms of my hands and rubbed together, then smoothed the oil down my hair, then by the time I had done this my hair strainers ware ready and the end result was amazing I was so happy, just take a look.
 
 
 
                                                Just love the results



Will try tomorrow the curly look, but today I am rocking the straight de-frizz hair :)

Thank you to www.johnfrieda.co.uk and https://bzzagent.co.uk/


 #GotItFree  #FrizzEase