Why not get your FREE graze box



Well, I was very excited as my first ever free graze box came on Wednesday.
Yes, I was a little apprehensive at first, as I was very keen on trying a box for a long time now and I can say it was very easy & hassle free.


As I am going my healthy eating I opted for the light box snacks - http://www.graze.com/uk/products/light

All our lowest calorie nibbles. Everything’s between 50 and 150 calories and nothing tastes like diet food. Great if you’re watching your weight.

In this week's first free box I got-

Fruity mango chutney
fruity mango chutney with black pepper dippers.
 
Herby bread basket
garlic crostini, mini basil breadsticks and oregano rice crackers.
 
Lightly toasted pistachios
roasted pistachios with a touch of salt.
 
Super berry detox
blueberries, green raisins, goji berries and cranberries.
 
                               
I have to say I am very impressed with my first box and it was so yummy, so now is your chance to get your first free box plus 5th & 10 box free by going on this link -