Disclaimer- Precious Little Worlds have been sent out some baby/toddler cups from Haberman for free in exchange for our honest opinion for the purpose of our blog, to report back to you the viewers our findings.
Jurassic classic anywayup dino cups
The easy-grip handles make it simple for little hands to hold, helping babies learn to drink independently.
- 6 months +
- 250ml capacity
- BPA free
- Leak proof
- Dishwasher safe 65⁰ top rack
- Microwave safe (without lid)
Good to know:
- Drip free
- Assembly free
- BPA free
- Before use wash with warm soapy water and rinse well.
- Avoid using sharp or abrasive cleaning materials.
- Our products are dishwasher safe to 65°C, top rack (except for the removable valve of the ‘360° Cup’, which we recommend you wash by hand).
- With spouted cups, always make sure the spout and valve area is clean (clean the spout only by using a suitable teat brush).
- To sterilise our products we recommend solution methods only.
- Drinks may be warmed slightly in a microwave (without lid).
- Not suitable for use with hot or fizzy drinks.
For your child’s safety and health:
- Always use this product with adult supervision; never leave babies or small children unsupervised whilst feeding.
- Always check the temperature of warmed drinks before offering it to your baby or toddler.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids may cause tooth decay, to help prevent this only give milk, water or diluted fruit juice to your child.
- Always follow food and drink manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not allow your child to walk around whilst using a cup or utensil
- Where a removable valve is fitted to one of our cups always ensure it is out of the reach of children when it is not being used.
- When in doubt, consult a health professional.