Disclaimer- Precious Little Worlds have been sent out some samples of peanut butter from WOWBUTTER for free in exchange for our honest opinion for the purpose of our blog, to report back to you the viewers our findings.
FOR MANUFACTURERS — The WOWBUTTER Foods Advantage
- 100% Peanut Free and Tree Nut-Free Facility
- Only top quality Select Canadian Non-GMO IP soybeans used
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Kosher certified facility
- Full manufacturing capabilities from "field to table" for better quality control and food safety
- Proprietary Toasting Technology for unique tasting products
METHOD1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream together the peanut butter, butter, caster sugar and light brown sugar for 4 minutes until well-blended.
3. Add in the beaten egg and mix for a further 2 minutes.
4. Add the flour, orange zest and baking powder, then you can add some peanuts if you wish.
5. Divide the mixture into 20 even-sized balls and place them onto a lined baking sheet, spacing them well apart. Press each ball lightly with a fork.
6. Bake for 25 minutes until set. Cool on a wire rack.